The Privacy Certification provides a mechanism for validating the best practices according to the European and Spanish regulation. The certification also provides a quality label issued by both organizations ensuring the tests and validations performed.
The Privacy Certification is essential for companies that publishes apps, services for mobile devices and for those whom consider necessary a compliance guarantee according to the legislation and a review of best practices in privacy.
Why certify the privacy of my app?
- Trust for your customers/users: Sensitivity and commitment to your user’s privacy.
- Quality development: Our Privacy Certification provides objectivity to validate an app. It is also a useful aid for deliverables
- Directives and regulations certified:
- Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Directive 2002/58 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (Directive on privacy and electronic communications)
- Act and RLOPD
Get a privacy certification!
The certification process is done on the client app considering privacy, use and communication of personal data to the user. It starts analysing its functions and then testing the app according to the criteria stablished in the regulations:
- Application for the management of personal data.
- Compliance with the principles of data protection.
- Rights of stakeholders/users.
- Security of personal data.
- Consent to the use and delivery of electronic commercial communications.
- Using storage devices and data recovery (cookies or other).
The certification is carried out directly on the final application, using an end-user perspective during all the process. It does not certify the quality of the developement and other functions.